We stand by the quality of our wonderful products and always strive to keep you, our Customers, happy. However to ensure no-one gets taken advantage of, the following will apply -
- All returns require a Return Product Authorization (RPA) form to be completed and accepted by Future Classics.
- The reason for the return must be clearly stated in the e-mail and accompanied by good quality photos.
- All shipments returned to Future Classics without written confirmation (RPA) will be refused and the associated charges will be the sole responsibility of the sender.
- All requests for non-damaged product returns must be made within 30 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise returned in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging and shipping crate.
- After providing written confirmation, Future Classics will dispatch a professional logistics provider to collect at curb-side.
- Any bath that has been willfully damaged, scratched, neglected, modified or repaired shall be shipped back to the customer at their expense and/or no refund will be issued.
- A restocking charge of at least 25% of the sales price in addition to all actual freight costs will apply to any goods that are returned in an unsaleable or incomplete condition.
- After the approved returned product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided based on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and any return shipping charges.
- Shipping charges on returns due to no fault of the customer shall be the sole responsibility of Future Classics.
- If upon receipt of the product a defect is found or if a defect occurs during the warranty period, please call us immediately to arrange for repair or replacement.