TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unfortunately we do not live in a perfect world, but in keeping with our philosophy of creating Wellness of Body and Mind, we will at all times strive to deal with situations in such a manner.
WARRANTY - BATHTUBS & BASINS, made from DADOquartz.
Future Classics USA LLC hereinafter referred to as “Future Classics”, provides the following limited residential guarantee on the products as detailed herein:
- Bathtubs and Basins made from DADOquartz, hereafter referred to as ‘’Products’’.
- Future Classics guarantees that all products will be free from defects in materials and craftmanship from the date of purchase regardless of the delivery or installation date, and for the lifetime of the product.
- The following warranty conditions apply :
- Warranties only apply to first time owners. Therefore name that appears on invoice.
- The warranty does not apply to subsequent owners, transferees or users.
- Written notice of any defect must be given within ten days of the time the defect was discovered, and must be accompanied by proof of purchase and contact details of the installer.
- Only for use in the continental USA to the original purchaser for personal or single family use.
- Warranty is void if the products are not water tested prior to installation or if not installed per our installation instructions.
- Future Classics will not be responsible for the cost of removing or reinstalling the bathtubs, or costs associated with any adjacent materials.
- Future Classics does not warrant leaks associated with improper waste and overflow installation.
- Blemishes, air holes or casting marks on the underside of the bathtub are not considered defects and do not affect the performance or quality of the bathtub.
- Due to the inherent nature of the natural stone and it’s appearance, slight variations in the surface of the product are not considered defects or flaws. Variations in the surface do not compromise the structural integrity of the product. Tolerance on dimensions: ± 0.25” (6mm) All dimensions are approximate, Structure measurements must be verified against the unit to ensure proper fit.
- Exposure to strong chemicals may cause damage to the product and will result in the product warranty to be void.
- The guarantee does not cover defects, damage, or failure caused by the installer, carrier, user, or any other person. Chips, cracks, and scratches can be repaired by a qualified technician at the owner’s/user’s expense.
- The following is specifically excluded under this warranty: careless handling; modification of any type for any reason; connections supplied by the installer; misuse; incorrect or improper maintenance; incorrect or inadequate water use; use of improper cleaners and/or chemicals; lack of maintenance; or extraordinary acts of God. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.
- Display floor models and overstock sale units are excluded from this guarantee.
- Future Classics is not liable for incidental or consequential damage, loss of time, inconvenience, incidental expenses, labor or material charges or any other costs related to the sale of products or the application of any warranty.
- Future Classics is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages/losses from any cause such as water damage to carpeting, floors or ceilings.
- Damages or defects that should be detected before installation are not covered.
- The warranty does not include labor, transportation, or other costs incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the original unit or replacement unit. Costs related to obtaining access for repair are not covered.
- The foregoing guarantee is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including any other guarantee of quality, express or implied, and including any guarantee of merchantability, or any guarantee of fitness for any particular purpose.
- Future Classics liability under this warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the products.
- No other company or person has any authority to make any warranties or representations concerning the products.
- States that do not allow exclusions or limitations, in whole or in part, may exclude portions as applicable.